Tuesday, April 21, 2009

An update on my life...

Well I haven't blogged for a bit, this is because I've been super busy with friends and school and just haven't had a whole lot to write about. But now because my summer plans are up in the air and there is only 4.5 weeks left of school, things have been speeding up lately.

Okay, the whole job situation, in St. Paul I applied to Ace Hardware on Grand and Davannis. The other option I have is to stay @ Luther over the summer and work on campus. Room & Board is only $5 if you work full-time, so that is a great deal. I applied with Dining, Custodial, and Facilities. The one I am hoping I get is Facilities because I would be able to spend time outside working on digging up turf and other things like that. But my friend Jenna who is also staying @ Luther over the summer and is working @ Dining services, so she wants me to work in the CAF with her. Which would be okay, because at least we'd have the same work schedule.

No comments: