Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update!!!!!!

Okay, well I am finally @ home, back in the STP. It has been a good time so far except that my life is literally falling apart at the moment. Or so it seems. I have been spacey and super unmotivated since Wednesday the 20th when I got home and my social/mental/physical well-being has suffered. This is mainly because I have needed to take Adderall and simply haven't. This will all change tomorrow hopefully, and my life will get back on track.

The good news is, that school is over, I have about 7-9 days left of being home before I return to Luther College in Decorah, Iowa, and I am over-eating. It has been a good break so far besides losing a few things and totally spacing out on a few things as well. But my friend isn't going to Japan anymore so I don't have to miss her, which will be nice but not nice for her. It's 1:26 in the morning...I really should be in bed...but I have lots on my mind.

Like this girl who I like said that she basically likes me back. The only problem she is currently going out with another guy. But she says we will start hanging out and see where it goes from there. Maybe something will start, maybe not. I will not get my hopes up however, as I have learned from previous experiences with the female gender. They can be quite crazy sometimes.

I forgot this one important fact NEW amazing thing, we have cable now. In our house. Including FSN. The channel that the Minnesota Twins play on. How sweet is that? and guess what, we didn't even pay any extra for it.

No comments: